Friday, June 30, 2006

Alas

One super hot dude...down the tubes. No 2nd date. Destined to be friends. Alas, alas, alas. Oh well...still out there looking! Who knows when Mr. Mmm Mmm Mmm is gonna grace me with his presence, dazzle me with his brillance, or more likely, cut the cheese.

Let's recap the week. Poker sucks (yes, I was a total donkey this week), my computers are giving me fits (of course it's not just ONE computer, the computer Gods have decided that I need complete punishment - Thank you, sir! May I have another?!?!) The hottie says sayonara. My car needs to be detailed and I wind up getting out of it with more dog hair on me than my bloddy dogs have on their bodies. And it appears I am going to have to break down and do something with my back yard...I can barely see the dogs out there anymore.

Oh joy! Oh joy! I have a great life! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home