Monday, June 26, 2006

A day in the life

Not too much going on here. Met the cutest guy in the world the other night. WOW is about all I can say to describe that 1st date! I usually don't get too into meeting someone for the first time...it's usually such a HUGE Y A W N E R , but this guy totally rocked. (This would be the TRES cutie pie I was thinkin' about in my Nebraska trek last week.) Not only is he about the best looking guy I have ever laid eyes on (think Brad Pitt, Vince Vaughn, and Orlando Bloom all rolled into one...only better!!), but he's smart, sooooo much fun, outstanding personality, and seems to be a genuinely decent guy.

How'd that happen? I thought guys like that pretty much went the way of the DoDo bird. Thankfully, that extra special DNA was stored somewhere and made into this guy. Just a first date, but one where I would definitely like another to happen...and for me, wanting a 2nd date is something that doesn't happen often! God smiled on me! Let's keep the old fingers crossed that that 2nd date actually happens!

Minor computer glitches still happening from the fatal crash a couple weeks ago. Almost there...one step forward, two back sometimes.

I read the greatest story about a stolen Sidekick (phone/PDA). If you have lots of spare time, read this. It's a hoot! And there's nothing quite like stickin' it to an asshole. Good job!

My poker playing is a little hot here, a little cold there. The usual. Nothing really to bitch or brag about. (Who'd listen anyway...and further, who'd give a crap?!?!)

OK, that's it for now. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home