Sunday, June 18, 2006

Just another day

Some days you got it and some days you don't. Today, I didn't.

Crap, Crap, Crap!

Gonna be another busy week....and I am NOT looking forward to it. After my computer crash, I am still playing catch up. One word: Yuck!

Yesterday was in the mid 90's (can you say HELLLLLLLLP, I'M MELLLLLTINGGGGGG?) and today was rain, overcast, rain and, well, just totally blah. I hate weekends like this. It makes me feel like there was no weekend at all. And with a busy week coming up, too. Two words: DOUBLE YUCK!

I wanna move to Hawaii or something. Rains in spurts all the time but only for a few minutes here and there...otherwise, perfect temps, nice breezes, and great Chi Chi's (with umbrellas, of course). Hmmm...a Joanne special Chi Chi sounds good!! I do believe that pineapple rum, coconut rum, some banana liquor (and coconut milk, a half a banana and some ice - blended...just in case you wanted to know) just might be in my near future. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home