Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, well, well

Played in my 2nd online tournament tonight with some REALLY, REALLY good players. Took down 6th (which is good and bad...I was chip lead almost all the way throughout. One bad call and a couple rivers later...no longer chip lead - not just no longer chip lead but I thought for sure I was going to bubble - went from 1st to 10th in a matter of several hands. Couple double up's later and I was final table bound.) I am HONORED to be playing with you guys.

Yeah, I make alot of final tables within my group. But it's nice to do it with some top people. It's always nice to get a little comfirmation that I have somewhat of a clue what I am doing. Oh, and a little luck doesn't hurt, too.

Thanks, Chris for turning me on to that. I's loves ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home