Thursday, May 01, 2008

Looking For...You?

I am in the process of starting a new blog (not this one) which will focus on the food and water crisis which is just starting to become known.

Left leaning bloggers interested in contributing, this is the vision:

- A Whole World Out There - news and views from around the world

- Cool Green Products: Links and comments on new products people could and should use

- Earth Wind and...: Science stories people can relate to

- Go Green: Simple changes people can make to change their lives and positively impact the earth

- News and Views: Left leaning stories that don't make the mainstream (not regurgitations of what is in the mainstream or on other blogs, but thoughtful commentary surrounding what is already out there)

- What If...?: A series on how to handle basic crisis situation (e.g., what if the electricity goes off for X number of hours...how do you survive)


Should you be interested in contributing, email me!
(My email info is in my profile)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! now it works...

good on ya, joanne!

will check back occasionally...

7:32 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I am looking to start a DIFFERENT blog (www.livefrankly.wordpress.com) which will be for the purposes I stated in this original post.

I want some good people as contributors to that blog.

It has a specific focus - not this blog, this is an old one I use for poker blogging - social awareness.

If anyone is interested in being a contributor, please contact me via email.

THANKS!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if you could use this information. But here a a link to the 'water is a human right' story.

http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/409003

7:44 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks, Rob! Check out http://livefrankly.wordpress.com/ for a post based on what you gave me.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home