Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello from Thailand!

I only have one question...ok, two:

Why does it cost 10 baht per minute to log into the internet? How on earth am I supposed to get my poker fix??? This sucks!

How come I can meet the cutest, sweetest, smartest guy in THAILAND but not at home??? I swear this guy took the 2nd tour 'cause he knew I was taking it. (And that sooooooooooooooooooooo rocked!!!!) SWOOON FAINT THUD! Doctor Delish...you are dreamy, big time! (How about a guy who gives you cashola when you tell him that your ATM card won't work in a foreign land and you have NO, yes I said ZERO, local currency?? Jeez, who does that?? A totally decent person out there? HELLO! I think I'm in love! Why do you live in OZ? Alas, alas, alas!...and god bless you for saving my ass! Hmmm...why do I find myself wanting to visit the land down under - and soon, too? {wicked evil grin})

Thailand is an interesting place. I will write more when I have some time (not to mention money)...what a strange, strange trip it's been!

I miss my poker buds and my poker nights! Can you say W I T H D R A W A L??? Oh yeah, I sure can!

1 Comments:

Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Lol Joanne.

I can totally relate to bad timing when it comes to men!!

But remember its not bad being Single and Fabulous.


IG

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home